Species Name:Cancer magister; Cancer borealis; Metacarcinus edwardsii
A unique combination of crab meat that consists of Dungeness Crab, Jonah Crab, and Rock Crab.
- Hand-picked allowing for larger chunks and less broken pieces
- The leg, body, and claw meat are layer packed separately for ease of use
- Vacuum sealed to ensure optimum freshness.
- A smaller pack size allows for faster thawing and less waste
- Fully cooked—thaw and serve
- Sourced only from licensed fishing companies with trace-ability of the product back to the fishing vessels to ensure it has been sourced from a well-managed fishery
Where: From the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean
Coastal Blend Crab Meat is a great value item as an alternative to pasteurized crab meat. The flavor is rich and sweet with a creamy color and delicate texture.
For Your Menu
Coastal Blend Crab Meat is versatile to work with and can be added to anything from salads to dips, pasta, chowders, or a traditional favorite, crab cakes.
For Your Waitstaff
Crabmeat is low in fat and has a variety of nutrients. We recommend pairing crab dishes with white wine or champagne.
For Your Retail Display
Keep this item in the freezer section rather than inside the seafood display case.